SAVE 50% when you stay at Dusit Thani Maldives before 30th September 2019!
Upgrade your meal plan to Half Board Dine Around package and receive FREE upgrade to Pure Indulgence Dine Around package!
Dusit Thani Maldives blends gracious Thai hospitality with the unparalleled luxury setting of the Maldives. Encircled by white sandy beaches, a stunning 360 degree living house reef and turquoise lagoon, the resort is situated on the 16-hectare Mudhdhoo Island in Baa Atoll – Maldives’ only UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve – and provides elegant accommodation in 94 villas and residences, each combining lavish Thai furnishings with a Maldivian twist and complemented by discreet cutting-edge technology and luxurious amenities.
Guests can take a dip in one of the Maldives’ largest infinity pools, explore the house reef, or retreat to the award-winning Devarana Spa for some pampering in elevated treatment rooms among the coconut trees. Foodies can tickle their taste buds at three restaurants and two bars, offering mouth-watering delights created by talented chefs. Private hideaways are also available for “Borderless Dining” experiences.
Escape to a beachside hideaway surrounded by an abundance of indigenous, tropical flora. A typical morning greets you with views of waves lapping on the shore from the comfort of your bed. Spend your days blissfully castaway in your own secluded cove, reading a book on the outdoor patio or simply relaxing under the Maldivian sun.
All Beach Villas are built with a private terrace that lead out to a pristine, yet a secluded beach front. Size: 122 sq. m
With generous living space, contemporary Thai interiors and a host of modern amenities to make each stay a memorable one, our Beach Villas with Pool offer unrivalled beachside luxury with a touch of Thai style. The lush tropical island, dense with palm trees and indigenous flora, creates a natural castaway haven for these Beach Villas.
Beach Villas have the luxury of a private plunge pool nestled with an adjacent open-air garden bathroom complete and private terrace. Size: 122 sq. m
In this setting of unparalleled beauty, enjoy the breath-taking scenery at this Maldives hotel on water. Gaze at the ever changing turquoise hues of the lagoon or take a dip from your private deck at our over water resort in the Maldives. Alternatively, cool off in your very own private waterfront pool.
With a unique combination of beach and lagoon access, all Water Villas are furnished with subtle Thai touches imbued with Maldivian architecture and appointed with modern amenities. Size: 150 sq. m
Terms & Conditions:-
- Rates are based on land only and based on maximum 2 adults sharing.
- extra person charge apply.
- Transfers from Maldives International airport are not included
- please enquire about transfer rates based on your preferred travel dates.
- Rates are inclusive of Government taxes and are subject to change by the Government of Maldives without notice.
- Rates are subject to change due to fluctuations in currency until fully paid.
- Meal Supplements – Upgrade your meal options as follow:-
- Half Board (Breakfast & Dinner, exclusive of beverages) add $1694pp & get FREE Upgrade to the Pure Indulgence package.
- Pure Indulgence Dine Around – Guests on Pure Indulgence Dine Around enjoy the following:-
- o In-villa check in
o Full buffet breakfast at The Market restaurant
o Lunch at Benjarong or Sea Grill (3 course à la carte)
o Dine around dinner option in any operational restaurant (à la carte or buffet)
o A selection of beers, wines, liquors, cocktails, soft drinks, fresh juices, coffee and tea in any operational restaurants and bars, during opening hours
o One full Mini Bar refill per day of soft drinks and juices and one full bag of laundry per stay
- o In-villa check in
- Payment Terms
- a non refundable deposit of $440 per person is required on confirmation of booking
- the balance payment is due 60 days prior to departure from Australia
- International Flights
- the above rates are based on land only. India Travel Specialists has excellent rates with international airlines from Australia to the Maldives including Singapore Airlines, Air India and Cathay Pacific. Please ask for details for your preferred dates of travel.